What is a Universal vacation package?
Universal Orlando vacation packages minimally combine hotel accommodations and theme park tickets together. Additional vacation enhancements can be added to create the ideal vacation including transportation, dining, travel protection and more.
Why should I purchase a Universal vacation?
One of the best ways to experience all the thrills and adventures of a trip to Universal Orlando Resort is with a vacation package that's fun and convenient. Listed below are 4 more reasons to purchase a Universal vacation.
- Best Price Guarantee. If you find an identical lower priced vacation package than what is offered on our websites or the Universal Orlando Guest Contact Center, we will issue the adjustment for the difference in price, as well as, issue a $25 credit to purchase additional items for your vacation package.
- Early Theme Park Admission. As a Universal Parks and Resorts Vacations guest, you receive Early Park Admission to either Universal Studios Florida or Universal's Islands of Adventure and Universal's Volcano Bay one hour before the parks open (valid theme park admission required, select attractions).
- Ease And Convenience. Creating your ideal vacation is quick and easy. Plan your hotel stay and park admission, plus discover add-ons all in one place. Start with our vacation inclusions - Choose from multiple resort hotels, and your Universal theme park passes. Then, add enhancements like, dining plans, Universal Express, Blue Man Group tickets, ground transportation options, and more. It's all up to you. And, it's all done in one place.
- Find Your Perfect Hotel Deal. Choose from accommodations at any of our Universal Orlando Resort hotels and Universal Partner Hotels.
How do I make my vacation reservations online?
Universal Parks & Resorts Vacations enables you to search hotel availability, create your travel itinerary, email an itinerary, and confirm a reservation. Use the reservation tool on any page to start your search. You can also use the How to Book section to review the steps for searching for a vacation package.
What if I find the same vacation for a lower price somewhere else?
If you find an identical lower priced vacation package than what is offered on our websites or the Universal Orlando Guest Contact Center, you can contact us at 855-204-8575 to make a claim. If our Team Members verify eligibility, they will issue the adjustment for the difference in price, as well as, issue a $25 credit to purchase additional items for their vacation package. Remember, you must use the $25 credit through Universal Parks & Resorts Vacations prior to arrival. The Universal Parks & Resorts Vacations Best Price Guarantee does not apply to Theme Park Tickets.
What is a Promotional Code?
A Promotional Code identifies special offers or vacation packages. If you have a promotion code, be sure to enter it in the reservation tool before hitting Search. If you do not have a promotion code, simply ignore the Promotion Code field, and continue building your vacation!
What is Universal Express Pass and Universal Express Unlimited Pass?
- Universal Express Pass allows you to skip the regular lines one time per participating rides and attractions.
- Universal Express Unlimited Pass allows you to skip the regular lines an unlimited number of times at participating rides and attractions.
With Universal Express, you can ride the attractions when you choose without return times. Universal Express gives you access to a separate queue in which you can expect significantly shorter wait times, giving you more time in your day to experience more of the attractions. Keep in mind that Universal Express is only valid at participating rides and attractions at Universal Studios Florida, Universal's Islands of Adventure and Universal's Volcano Bay. Each Universal Express and Universal Express Unlimited Passes are valid for 1-Day and valid theme park admission is required.
How do I book a vacation for ten or more rooms?
If you are planning a group vacation and need ten or more rooms, call our Groups Department at 1-800-224-4489, Mon-Fri 9:00AM-5:30PM EST. One of our Groups Department representatives will be happy to make your travel arrangements for you.
How do I make special room requests?
Contact Universal Parks & Resorts Vacations' Customer Service department (1-800-711-0080) to make special room requests.
What methods of payment can I use?
You can use any of the following credit cards: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover.
How do I know my online transaction is secure?
We utilize DigiCert to encrypt and protect your personal information. DigiCert keeps the data private and confidential between your computer and Universal Parks & Resorts Vacations. This technology makes it safe to transmit your credit card number over the Internet.
How will I receive my reservation confirmation?
When you purchase your Universal Parks & Resorts Vacations package online, your credit card is processed immediately and a confirmation is sent via email for your records. The confirmation will be sent to the email address you entered when completing the booking. Occasionally, email confirmations do not successfully reach their recipients. If you do not receive an email confirmation within ten minutes, you can contact our Customer Service department at 1-800-711-0080 for additional assistance.
How do I change my reservation after it is booked prior to travel?
- If you're looking to add on dining, purchase Universal Express or reserve transportation, simply log into your online profile and make any necessary changes
- If you plans require adding or removing guests, change of travel dates or any other adjustments, please call the Universal Orlando Guest Contact Center at 1-800-711-0080 to revise your reservation.
Please keep in mind changes cannot be made less than three business days prior to departure. Changes made more than three business days prior to your departure date will be subject to applicable revision fees. Read our Terms and Conditions for information on our revision policies.